The Pratt & Whitney E-STEM Innovation Grants program supports promising programs that build and use STEM knowledge and skills in environmental learning and problem solving. This opportunity is open to nonprofit organisations around the world that are working to increase students’ environmental literacy, build STEM skills, and create pathways to environmental careers. Preference will be given to organisations working with underrepresented audiences in STEM and to organisations using partnerships to boost their impact. The Pratt & Whitney Global E-STEM Innovation Grants program will provide funding to nonprofit organisations and their partners for E-STEM programs that engage students ages 11–18.
Grantees will receive:
- Up to $15,000 funding to support their E-STEM programs.
- Professional development and training.
- Support to attend the 2023 NAAEE international virtual conference.
- Peer support and networking.
- Access to the NAAEE network and Pratt & Whitney nonprofit community
Applicant organisations must:
- Be a nonprofit organization under their country’s laws, or a nongovernmental organization who follows other foreign government laws for charitable purposes.
- Not be subject to US or other applicable governmental sanctions and other restrictions.
- Have a working bank account that can receive electronic funds in USD. The bank must not be subject to US or other applicable governmental sanctions and other restrictions.
- Submit a program that works with students ages 11–18.
- Be able to administer programs between November, 2022–October, 2023.
DEADLINE: July 11, 2022
How To Apply
To apply and for more information visit here