AFRIKA KOMMT! brings together the most visionary young leaders from Africa and leading German companies. Companies benefit from the expertise, knowledge, local network and unique African perspective of the young professionals. The African fellows dive deep into the German corporate specifics, German business spirit and the German culture unparalleled opportunity to young, talented African professionals for a one-year career and life transformational experience.
It is a programme for young, extraordinary African professionals who wish to expand the horizons of their skills, knowledge and experience and are not afraid to step out of their comfort zone to do so! We strive to facilitate young leaders to drive economic and social development of their countries by promoting sustainable cooperation with German industry.
As a participant of AFRIKA KOMMT! you will:
- Refine your leadership and management competency
- Access networks & opportunities for career acceleration
- Improve your intercultural competence
- Broaden your perspective and stir up innovation
- Achieve personal growth
- Citizenship of an African state
- University degree in a relevant subject
- Postgraduate studies (e.g. MBA) are an advantage
- Two to five years of relevant work experience
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Basic knowledge of German is an advantage
- Not older than 35 years