The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship offers a year of professional enrichment in the United States for professionals with experience in development or political transition. The fellowship program is fully funded by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U.S. Department of State. All the expenses related to the program, including English language training, insurance, fees and accommodation, will be fully covered.
The fully funded fellowship program in USA offers valuable opportunities for professional development through selected university courses, conferences, networks, and practical work experiences. During the year, the fellows pursue their program objectives and work closely with other fellow colleagues during seminars and workshops.
Unlike other exchange or fellowship programs, the Hubert H.Humphrey Fellowship encourages fellows to travel far from their campus and discover more about the American culture and establish contacts with their American peers. Interested in expanding your prospects and becoming a global leader, the Humphrey Fellowship is a golden opportunity for you.
- Economic Development
- Finance and Banking
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Technology Policy and Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communication /Journalism
- International Religion Freedom
- Law and Human Rights
- Trafficking in Person Policy and Prevention
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Natural Resources, Environmental and Climate Change
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
- Public Health Policy and Management
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Educational Administration Planning and Policy
- Higher Education Administration
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
How To Apply?
The Humphrey Fellowship Program is for experienced professionals interested in strengthening their leadership skills through a mutual exchange of knowledge and understanding about issues of common concern in the U.S. and Fellows’ home countries. As a non-degree program, the Fellowship offers valuable opportunities for professional development through selected university courses, attending conferences, networking, and practical work experiences. During the year, Fellows pursue both their individual program goals and work closely with their Humphrey colleagues in workshops and seminars. Unlike a typical graduate school experience, the Program encourages Fellows to travel away from their host campus to learn more about American culture and to network with their American peers. If you are interested in broadening your perspectives and becoming a global leader, the Humphrey Fellowship is for you.
To get more, like Diplomacy Opportunities Facebook Page, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram
Embassies and Commissions must submit their nominations to the Institute of International Education office by October 1. The deadlines for applicants vary by country.
Eligibility Criteria for Fully Funded Fellowship:
Here are the criteria for Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship in the USA:
- A university degree (first university or baccalaureate).
- A minimum of five years of full-time professional experience.
- Previous or no experience in the United States.
- Proven leadership qualities.
- A record of public service in the community.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Contact the US Embassy UU., The Public Affairs Section or Fulbright.
- Binational Commission in your country of residence to know the possible specific requirements of the program.
Deadline is October 1, 2022