The FATE Institute is pleased to announce the launch of “The FATE Institute Fellows Program”.
This is a two-year fellowship program designed to bring policy experts, economists, and academia together to support policy design and implementation processes that will address key gaps limiting the potential of Nigeria’s entrepreneurship ecosystem.
The Fate Institute Fellows Program is targeted at professionals such as policy experts, economists, academia etc, with strong experience in research, data analysis and application, policy design, review, and implementation processes.
The program is designed to provide policy experts, economists and academia with the opportunity to;
• Work directly on policy issues that impact entrepreneurs and the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Nigeria
• Support the development of data, policy briefs and engage in advocacy with the goal of achieving policy changes
• Actively engage with ecosystem stakeholders on the implementation of recommendations highlighted in policy briefs.
To get more, like Diplomacy Opportunities Facebook Page, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram
- An academic degree in economics, business and related areas;
- Preferably PhD (Ongoing or completed) with relevant cognate experience
- MSc (Ongoing or completed) with 5 years cognate experience
- BSc with 7 years cognate experience
- Cognate experience should be around business, economic policies, entrepreneurship related areas
How To Apply
Application ends on Friday, April 22, 2022.
Please see flyer for more information. For additional enquiries, questions and/or clarifications please send an email to email@example.com.
For more information, visit the FATE Institute Fellows Program page