Speak Up, Stand Out- The SUSO Program aims to empower young people with media and information knowledge and grassroots mobilisation skills to participate meaningfully in the socio-political development of their communities by maximising digital platforms for social mobilisation, amplifying youth voices and developing people-led campaigns on issues that affect youth and influencing policies that affect youth.
The consultants should demonstrate the following;
- Knowledge and experience of creative storytelling, strategic communications, particularly impact storytelling as well as digital communications in the context of social justice and development work
- Demonstrated experience in conducting video documentaries for social justice or development organisations and networks
- Understanding of hope-based communication strategies
- Understanding of or experience working with the rightsholder groups
- We will prioritize excellent command of English. Proficiency in Nigerian local languages is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested consultants or teams of consultants should express their interest by submitting:
- A technical proposal (4 pages maximum). This should outline your approach, the steps you will take to successfully complete the assignment, any proposed revisions to the proposed approach or timeline, and details regarding your availability. Also, include evidence of past works (through links), we would love to see your creative insights.
- A financial proposal.
- A CV (2 pages) for each consultant involved in the work.
Read more on Speak Up Stand Out Program page