Youth Leadership Programme (YLP4) aims to support and empower young women and men change-makers to design and implement innovative, impactful and sustainable development solutions, whether these be social enterprises, nonprofits, NGOs, initiatives, or campaigns. YLP4 will contribute to the achievement of the SDGs. The theme for YLP4 is accelerating innovative solutions for sustainable development. YLP4 will focus on supporting the development of youth’s innovative solutions to addressing sustainable development challenges.
The programme’s specific objectives are to:
- Promote and support innovative thinking and leadership among youth;
- Accelerate implementation of innovative solutions for sustainable development;
- Build networks of young men and women who are able to create change and positive sustainable impact in their communities, countries and region;
- Showcase the achievements of young men and women as change makers in their communities.
Join Diplomacy Opportunities Facebook group here and follow @DiplomacyOpp on Twitter
- Age between 19 – 29
- Fluency in Arabic language
- Have an innovative idea preferably a prototype solution
- Both experienced and inexperienced participants are encouraged to apply
- High motivation and interest in social work and social change